Our COVID-19 Measures
HYGIENE AND CLEANING PROTOCOLS
We want to reassure you that we’re doing all we can to ensure your safety during your salon visit. Our number one priority is the wellbeing of our customers and in providing a safe environment for all.
We’re asking our customers and staff to:
- Follow guidelines on self-isolation and personal hygiene to avoid spreading or catching the virus.
- Wash hands on arrival, throughout time at and before leaving the salon.
- Make use of the tissues and anti-bacterial gel/wipes/soap provided.
- Added to this, we’re also:
- Cleaning the salon from top to bottom each day.
- Maintaining a strict directional flow system within the salon to allow customers to maintain distance.
- Keeping our cloakroom closed for the time being so we are asking our customers to keep all belongings with them including coats
- Only accepting pre-paid/booked appointments
- Not accepting cash payments in the salon
- Freshly sanitising all kit and touch points for each customer.
PPE, PROTECTIVE SCREENS AND SALON LAY OUT
As well as providing our teams with PPE, we have also installed protective screens and changed how we work so there are less people in the salon at the same time. We’ve rearranged the salon floor where we can so you have more room around you – working as far apart as possible.
We are continuing to monitor the developing situation as things are changing daily. We are following the latest government advice and recommendations and we’ll keep you updated regularly as things progress. We really appreciate your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back to Nicky Clarke.