We’re going braid crazy over here at Nicky Clarke!
Copy Rihanna’s double braid look and wow the crowds – our stylist Dylan McConnachie tells you how (as featured in Women’s Health)
What is it? Two plaits that meet to form one super braid
1. First prep the hair by spritzing in some texturizing spray
2. Separate the hair into your parting all the way down the back.
3. Plait each side of the part, remembering to stop at the nape of the neck – keeping as tight and close to the head as possible, as seen on Rhianna.
4. Take both sides of the plait and join them to make one, until the plait is complete.
5. Keep the braid firmly in place with some lightweight hair spray.
That’s it you’re done – gorgeous!