Get Blake Lively’s retro 60s hair look
Get Blake Lively’s 60’s retro look look – London stylist Lee Radley tells you how!
- Wash hair with Nicky Clarke Volume Shampoo
- Towel dry then add Nicky Clarke Mousse from roots to tips
- Tip head over so roots of the hair are lifted and dry until 80% dry
- Take medium sized Velcro rollers and roll your hair up, make sure the section is the same width and thickness as the roller.
- Dry off the roller end with more heat till dry. Let it cool down before taking the rollers out of the hair letting the finish drop naturally.
- Then using a little of the Nicky Clarke Argan Oil, a couple of drops in your hand, smooth over hair and brush with a vent brush, keeping the volume in the hair.
- Then with a ribbon, tie underneath the bottom of the head and behind the ears to top of head, the bow then needs to be hidden, which is done by turning the ribbon round on the head
- Finish final look with Nicky Clarke Hold & Shine Hairspray to give a strong finish.
Voila! Time to step out onto the red carpet!