Top Tips for A-List Summer Style
1. Before going to bed, put your hair into a large three way plait and wrap in a bun. When you wake up in the morning you’ll get a beautifully formed wave to the hair. Run out with a large comb.
2. Tailor your hair with your outfit and give your hair as much attention as your outfit. Accessories are always huge through summer, think about co-ordinating your hair accessory colours your clothes.
3. Hair is just as prone to damage from the sun as skin, though sometimes we over look this fact. Ensure you protect your hair by using a product containing UV Protect which will act as a shield, protecting the hair and protecting against colour fade.
4. Nicky Clarke Intensive Moisture Mask is a massive product for summer. It enriches the hair with essential proteins that are lost due to the sun.
5. Embrace the sea and beach – the texture created is visually really sexy especially on blondes. Stylists dedicate long amounts of time to achieve this look in the salons and it is easy to recreate with these steps! Tie hair into a loose bun or chignon at the nape of the neck and allow to air dry naturally. Create a centre parting organically with your fingers and shake out with your fingers only.